Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sleepy Town Press

A lot has been happening. I have decided to go with my heart and desires and start my publishing company. Sleepy Town Press will be looking for unique Children's Books. I will also publish things that are not for children, but they will be under an imprint of Sleepy Town Press.

I just don't see Sleepy Town Press being attached to a horror book, but some other name will be used.

Go to my new web site and check it out.

www.sleepytownpress.weebly.com

I would love to hear back from you.

Randy

1 comment:

Terry Doherty said...

Congratulations, Randy! We routinely get requests from authors-to-be, and I'll keep Sleepy Town in mind.

Not too many moons ago, I had the pleasure o be the senior editor for a publishing company whose philosophy was to offer a personal response to every person who sent a manuscript. It meant more work, but the rewards were oh-so-worth-it.

Congrats again!