Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Life is Okay Right Now

I have been working Kid's College this week. We have 70 kids. Am I crazy or what? I am teaching Art. It is okay, I just forget how much drama can be carried on by children. LOL The same is true for high school students, too.

Drama, drama, drama! Here I am sounding like drama, myself.

Hey, did you hear about the book TUNNELS? It was written by two guys in the UK. They could not get a publisher, so they self-published and have sold around 2500 copies. Finally, a publisher took notice and a film company is purchasing the rights. They are going to pay a $1,000,000.00 advance on the movie.

It is the story of a 10 year old boy who discovers a series of tunnels and communities under the ground, near where he lives.

People are saying that it might take up the place of honor that Harry Potter has had for so long.

Interesting stuff, huh?

More later.

No comments: