Monday, May 12, 2008

Official Release of SleepyTown

This is the week that SleepyTown is released.

I have been waiting and waiting. I can hardly wait to have a copy in my hot little hands.

Here is the official message from my publisher.

I got this last Friday. "Sleepytown is officially through the system and will be officially out next week but you can order now."

YEA! I am so excited to have the book coming out.

If any of you readers are teachers, please drop me a message, and I will be more than happy to email you a booklet that I put together for teachers. It has teacher ideas to use with SleepyTown. You will love it and enjoy using many of them.

In the near future, there will be some "give-a-ways" concerning SleepyTown. There will also be coloring pages. Thank You for taking to time to read my blog. This is an exciting day.

Laterz. Randy

No comments: